What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The off-season hockey workout system that is going to help you become a better hockey player
- With a full hockey specific workout plan that is laid out in an easy to follow guide so that you don’t have to wander around the gym trying to figure out how to train like a hockey player
- With a complete step-by-step plan that will make you a quicker, faster, and stronger hockey player allowing you to take your game to the next level and have your teammates
- With daily meal plans that tell you exactly what to eat and when, to ensure that you stay lean like a hockey player and ready to perform and top levels
- With supplement information, so you aren’t wasting any money on over-hyped supplements that drain your bank account without doing much good for you
- With grocery list of healthy choices that will be included in the meal plan to get you in and out of the grocery store fast
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Off-Season Hockey Workout Program scores 73.04/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://elitehockeysystem.officehockeytraining.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $57.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: elitehockeysystem.officehockeytraining.com you’ll also be taken through to elitehockeysystem.officehockeytraining.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)